Walcha Bed & Breakfast Accommodation — places to stay
Walcha: 64 km from Armidale; 41 km from Uralla.
Anglea House B&B and Short Stay Accommodation
in-town B&B short stay holiday accommodation
Looking for comfort, privacy and relaxation? Whether you’re planning to stay in Walcha for one day or one week, make Anglea House is your perfect destination to relax, rest and revitalise, with short walk to shops and eateries.
- Sleeps three (one comfy queen-sized bed with sofa bed in lounge room)
- Continental breakfast provisions are provided
- Self-contained quiet apartment with your own private entrance
- Washing machine, gas and electric heating
- Off-street undercover parking
Liz Elder | Cnr. Thunderbolts Way and Hill Street, Walcha
Valley Views Cottage — self contained B&B accommodation
Large self-contained cottage in quiet area of town with pleasant views. Private, spacious, clean and comfortable.
- In-town accommodation — a walk to shops and eateries
- Sleeps six: Four bedrooms, two queen-sized bed
- Fully-equipped kitchen and laundrey
- TV, DVD, iron etc.
- Continental breakfast included.
- Slow-combustion stove and heating!
Louise & Alec Gill